Welcome to Walk with ease self-directed Sign up
Welcome to Walk with Ease (WWE), is FREE and of no cost to sign up and participate. Please read the following instructions for the next step to signing up.
1) You complete this registration form. Make sure you enter a good mailing address so we can send you your book!
2) Receive your book via mail or if you are interested in a Kindle version, please share an email address. ( Supplies are limited)
3) Follow along in the book and use it as a tool to track your progress. You will set walking goals, keep track of how you feel on the days you walk, and learn tips and techniques to help you manage your walking and arthritis symptoms. At the end of the week, check in with your coach and shared your progress or any challenges.
4) Over the next 6 weeks we will send you weekly emails to guide you through the program.Set a goal to walk up to 10-40 min. It's okay if you don't meet your walking goals at the very beginning, allow yourself to build strength and resiliency.
5) At the end of the program, you will receive an evaluation. Your feedback is critical and allows us to continue to obtain funding to offer Walk With Ease resources at no cost to you!
You will receive all of this information in a follow-up email. Please note: If your address is not entered correctly, we cannot mail you a book.
We are glad you chose walking the easy choice!
Phone Number (if applicable)
Would you like a copy of the Walk With Ease book?
Yes, please mail a copy to the address provided.
Yes, I want the Kindle version.
Prefer not to say
American Indian or Alaska Native
Asian or Asian-American
Black or African-American
Hawaiian Native or Other Pacific Islander
White or Caucasion
Prefer not to say
Do you have arthritis?
Do you have chronic pain?
Did your doctor or other healthcare provider suggest this program?
Please identify the resources that you want more information about at this time?
Mental Health support services
Thank you! You should hear back from us in 1-2 business days.
Thank you for choosing walk with ease. Now more than ever we are encouraged to offer a program that is easy and promotes physical activity.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service