Please Read Before Signing (1 per Family)
Amateur Athletic Waiver And Release
In consideration of being a participant in The Boston Baseball Camp Program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1) The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) from the activities involved in this program are significant, potentially life-threatening, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or other, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I acknowledge that I am aware that there are risks to me of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by or resulting from:
a) An outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or a variation thereof;
5) In consideration of having the opportunity to participate as either a team member or competitor at the location, and in acknowledging that I am aware of and willing to assume the risks associated with this activity, I hereby voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify Boston Baseball Camp and its trustees, agents, volunteers, and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of ordinary negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in the above activities. I indicate agreement to this hold harmless elective noted below.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS FORM, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Player(s) First Name
Participant Last Name
Initial week your player is attending
Week #2-> July 13th
Week #3-> July 20th
Week #4-> July 27th
Sibling in League
Parent/Guardian Electronic Signature Section
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER 18 AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of the activity and his/her responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations. Furthermore, my child /ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s ward’s involvement or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Parent/Guardian First Name
Parent/Guardian Last Name
Please provide us with your full name
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service