1) Questions regarding the basic principles of causal analysis including its meaning and historical development.
2) Views on the controversial status of causation (if any).
3) Reviews of current books and papers related to causal inference and its application
4) Discussion and comparison of various approaches and representations.
5) Development of practical applications in economics, social science, health sciences, political science, law, and other disciplines based on understanding of cause-effect relationships.
Submissions will be reviewed and posted on this blog anonymously unless the author gives permission to include the his/her name. The purpose of moderation is not to censor differing views, but rather, to ensure that the discussion remains relevant and professional.