Gunn High School Club Charter Application: Spring Semester 2020
We are so pleased you want to start a club! Please note, due to various ASB, District rulings, and CA State Law regarding Student Clubs...
- Duplicate clubs will not be chartered.
- Clubs who can only function off campus (examples - tutoring clubs, crew, squash, sailing, ice hockey) that would be difficult to supervise effectively, or are online only will not be chartered
- Clubs for sports will not be chartered unless proof of meeting safety requirements/ adult supervision is obtained, as determined by the District.
- Teacher supervisors who are already advising two clubs may not be requested as your teacher supervisor
----------> CHECK THE CURRENT TEACHER SUPERVISOR LIST HERE:
Schedule a time to see Mrs. Hall if you have questions about any of the above.
* Wednesday, January 22, 2020 @ 4:00 PM -- Last Day to complete this form and turn in all paperwork (Club Constitution, Budget Plan, Acknowledgement of Club Bylaws, and Teacher Supervisor Contract)! A link to the forms will be at the end of this application.
* Mandatory Club President Meeting (must attend one of the meeting times to be chartered - link to form at the end of the application): * Wednesday, January 22nd during FLEX 1 or 2, or Friday, January 24th after school *
* Monday, January 27, 2020 - SEC votes to approve fall club charters in Leadership Council.
* Friday, January 31, 2020 at lunch -- If your club is approved by SEC, participate in Club Day
You must have completed these steps to charter your club in order to be approved by SEC and participate in Fall Club Day on January 31st. Questions? Ask Mrs. Hall at
or the Student Body Vice President, Kendrick You at
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PAUSD.