Vermont Vocal Competition 2019
PLEASE READ THESE REQUIREMENTS, AS THEY HAVE CHANGED FROM THE 2018 COMPETITION!
By continuing on with this form, you are agreeing to the terms of the Vermont Vocal Competition as below:
1) Be available from 10am - 10pm on Saturday November 23, 2018 in Brandon Vermont (10-2 for Preliminary live round, 7-10pm for selected final concert round)
After the final evening public concert round, where each of the remaining finalists will perform an aria of the judges' selection from your submitted repertoire, the Judges will award a 1st prize of $500, 2nd prize of $300, and the audience will vote for the audience favorite 3rd prize of $100. There will be a reception with food and drink afterwards for finalists, regardless of placement.
2) Submit non-refundable $25 donation to Compass Music and Arts Foundation to cover Pianist and Administrative cost.
3) Send any changes to repertoire list by August, 1, 2019
4) Acknowledge that the Judges' decisions are final, irrefutable, and non-negotiable
5) Information about Lodging discounts will be distributed after confirmation!
Materials to be submitted in a folder via Google Drive
In order for your application to be completely submitted, please share a folder with the following materials to
1. FOLDER NAMED: LAST NAME, FACH
3. PDFS of your 3 Arias selected to present (One English, One Italian, and One any language you choose)
4. PDF or Word/Pages document with a 250 word biography for the program of the finals
5. (OPTIONAL) MP3 or Videos of performances - in lieu of Soundcloud/Youtube/Website link
Do you agree to both the Requirements, as well as the submission of the Google Drive Folder?
I need assistance with this, please contact me
Recording Link #1 (Youtube/Soundcloud)
Recording Link #2 (Website)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service