20. Getting to Yes
Session 20: Peter Gahan in discussion with Alison Cleary and Justine Clark
Please refer to the Parlour website for the learning objectives of the series. These relate to the Practice Management Unit of Competency in the Australian National Standard of Competency for Architects.
Please respond to a minimum of three questions to earn 1 formal point of CPD for this 1 hour session.
1. What basics of effective negotiation were discussed?
2. How can/should negotiation strategies change according to context / parties to the negotiation?
3. What advice was offered to improve negotiation skills?
4. What are the wider advantages of improved negotiation skills - for practices and the profession?
5. How might you apply relevant tips and strategies discussed in your own circumstances?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service