I Can Dance Shrewsbury - Dance Party Booking Form
Thank you for choosing ‘I Can Dance Shrewsbury’ services for a memorable dance experience.
Please complete the booking form below and agree to the terms and conditions stipulated:
Name of group contact
Name of Hen/Birthday girl/boy
Contact telephone number
Date of workshop
Number of people attending workshop
Please tick your chosen workshop
I Can Beyonce
I Can Bollywood
I Can Charleston
I Can Grease
I Can Hip Hop
I Can Thriller
I Can Mash Up
Terms and conditions:
Please read and consent
- Total fee payable for dance party package is £300 (party of 1-12) or £375 (party of 13-25).
- A £150 non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Total fee is payable when booking is made within 28 days of workshop delivery date.
- Outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to the event.
- The maximum group size for a Hen/Birthday/Group Party booking is 25 people (any additions to the maximum group size will be charged at a rate of £15 per head).
- Confirmation of group size and chosen workshop/song is required 21 days prior to the event.
- Please inform Sarah of any changes to group size within 24 hrs of event.
- If location of event is more than 30 miles (60 mile round trip) from the postal code SY4 1HA (Shrewsbury, Shropshire), the booking will be subject to a mileage fee of 40p per mile.
- A workshop delivered in a location over 50 miles of SY4 - Shrewsbury, will be subject to a £375 party package fee.
'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' will send out all relevant information regarding your workshop and its venue once the booking form/terms and conditions have been received.
- It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their activity on time as the finishing time cannot be extended.
Please make payment by BACS or cheque to the following:
Reference: Your name and date of dance party
Account name: ICDS
Sort code: 40-41-30
Account number: 72235382
Mrs S A Bright
Forton Heath Cottage
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to a later date should you wish to re-schedule your event.
- 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' asks for a minimum of 28 days notice for any transfer but will endeavor to accommodate a re-schedule if circumstances dictate.
- If 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' is unable to provide your booked service a full refund will be given.
- 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' takes all reasonable steps to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. This includes providing a health and safety explanation, ensuring all equipment, props and dance space are safe for practice and having the appropriate public liability insurance.
- All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' cannot be responsible for claims for death, injury, damage or loss unless caused by the negligence of 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury'.
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions specified by 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury'
'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' occasionally uses stills and footage of dance party workshops for marketing purposes. In taking part, participants agree to grant us royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide. Thank you.
Thank you and we will be in touch soon!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service