1. Researcher may only use the Dataset for non-commercial research and educational purposes. For clarity, use of the Dataset for purposes related to research or product development at a for-profit enterprise is not a permitted use of the Dataset.
2. Authors provide the Dataset “as-is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
3. Researcher accepts full responsibility for his or her use of the Dataset. Researcher will indemnify defend, and hold harmless Authors and their employees, affiliates, trustees, officers, and agents, against any and all claims arising from Researcher's access and use of the Dataset, including without limitation Researcher's use of any imagery, text, metadata, or other elements included or referenced in the Dataset or provided or described by the research articles listed in Authors’ corresponding paper (see https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.01946).
4. Researcher may provide his or her research associates and colleagues within the same organization access to the Dataset provided those research associates and colleagues first agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Authors reserve the right to terminate Researcher's access to, and use of, the Dataset at any time.
6. If Researcher is employed by an organization, Researcher's employer shall also be bound by these terms and conditions. Researcher hereby represents and warrants that he or she is fully authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of such employer and that such employer is bound by and adheres to these terms and conditions.
7. The law of the State of California will apply to all disputes under this agreement, which will be heard by the state or federal courts located in California, and to the jurisdiction of which Researcher and Researcher’s organization (if any) hereby submits.
8. Authors reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice.