Geoje Custom Tour Enquiry:
Planning your vacation on beautiful Geoje Island couldn't be easier and at a very affordable price. We do our best to make sure you have a memorable vacation.
Please provide us with the following info. We will send you our suggestions and price based on the info you provided in this form and we can fine tune your itinerary from there.
The price is based on the season, days of the week, how many people in your group and what you would like to include. The most popular custom tours are for groups of 2 to 6 people and we typically use a 7 seat Santa Fe SUV for these size groups. For bigger groups alternative transport will be provided.
We can pick you up at Gohyeon Bus Terminal on Geoje Island and take you there again at the end of your vacation. Gimhae Airport and Busan is about 1 hour by bus. Other major cities are also connected to Gohyeon by bus. Gohyeon is about 20 minutes' drive from Wahyeon Beach, Jisepo and Gujora.
Wahyeon is stunning, and probably the best place to start your tours and activities from. We are also nearby if you need anything. Staying nearby will also cut the costs of this tour because we pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation after the tours and activities every day. We can also provide breakfast, BBQ Packs, take you to restaurants and shopping. Many people choose to include our Beach House or other beach rooms as part of the package tour.
1. Places to see (No Admission Fees):
Wahyeon Beach & Observatory
Gujora Beach & Bamboo Forest & Fortress
Hakdong Pebble Beach
Oedo Botanical Island (No 1 attraction).
Mountain Forest ATVs
Monorail up Gaeryeong Mountain
Daemyeong Water Park (Winter)
Kayaking & Snorkeling (Summer)
Breathtaking Geoje awaits you!
First and Last Name:
Contact Phone No:
How many people:
Please let us know how many people will be in your group. How many adults, how many children, If you book accommodation through us, specify how many rooms and other sleeping arrangements e.g 2 couples or 4 male friends etc.
Please describe in detail which specific places are your group interested in seeing, interests, dislikes, special needs etc. The more detail, the better. If you want us to book your accommodation, please state in which area and if you prefer budget, intermediate or luxury. We will get back to you with options and rates when we contact you.
List of suggested activities and cost (Per Person):
* Accommodation: Depends on size, season and type of property.
* Breakfast: KRW 10 000.
* BBQ Packs: Lots of delicious food (KRW 25 000).
* Oedo Botanical Island: KRW 28 000 (Ferry and Park Fees Included).
* Sea World Dolphin and Whale Show - KRW 22 000 (Swim with the dolphins and other options available).
* Mountain Forest ATVs: KRW 25 000 Per Person (1 Hour).
* Go Karts next to the sea: Single Cart KRW 20 000 and Double Cart KRW 25 000.
* Sea Kayaking and snorkeling: 1 Hour 30 Minutes KRW 20 000 PP.
* Sunset Cruise 1.5 Hours - KRW 25 000 - KRW 40 000 per person (Subject to group size).
* Jisepo Museums (KRW 3 000 for both the Shipbuilding and Fishing Folklore Museum. Walking around the Marina free.
* POW Museum and Monorail (KRW 14 000 for both).
* Deep Sea Fishing: Price depends on how many people and what kind of fishing (KRW 60 000 - KRW 150 000).
* Shore Fishing: KRW 25 000 Per Person (Gear, tackle and Bait Included).
Please give us an idea of the activities and places your group will be interested in. We will take this into consideration to work out the itinerary. Most activities can be paid on the day in case of bad weather etc.
Kayak & Snorkel
POW Museum and Monorail
Please let us know if you have any special requests.
We are a fully licensed Grade 1 Travel Agency and we take our guests safety and comfort very seriously. We also need legal protection in case of unforeseen circumstances. This is just an inquiry, but by clicking on "Agree" below you certify that you and the members of your group accepted our terms and conditions and that you understand you will join this tour at own risk. You acknowledge that Waegook Travel, its owners or agents won't be held responsible for any damages or injury sustained during the course of the tour.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service