After creating your team, the application for bulk payment is as follows:
1) The team captain completes this application form.
2) Pending approval, High Five Events staff will email the team captain a registration code that will allow members of your team to register without being charged an entry fee.
3) The team captain distributes the code to the team members. High Five Events takes no responsibly for distribution or incurred cost of use of the code. Registering with the code does not guarantee the person is on your team. Be sure to invite team members to your team based on the access level you made in the Team Captain registration.
4) Team members register using the code. Any extras that they select, such as merchandise or charity donations, must be paid for when they complete their registration. Team registration follows the same refund/deferral process as individual registration, see details on website.
5) After the Team Registration deadline, High Five Events will tally the number of times your code was used and the corresponding entry fee.
6) A billing invoice will be sent to team captain and the billing contact once the team registration deadline on January 5, 2018 has been passed.
7) No packets for any team member will released until the invoice is paid in full.