Are you wondering ... "I don’t know what it means to be on a book launch team!", or maybe, "But I’m not a blogger or an influencer or anything like that." — please know this doesn't really matter. I just want YOU on my team!
If you are willing to join my team you’d be guided by our launch team manager and asked to:
* Read the book.
* Talk about the book. (Share this book with your friends, colleagues, and more!)
* Post reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christianbook.com, and Goodreads.
* Talk about the book on social media. Please use the hashtag #CousinCampBook
* Share with your colleagues, friends, or church. Your word-of-mouth endorsement is the most valuable.
* Be creative—Any way you can think of to spread the word.
There are perks for joining the team!
* Early copies of the book to the first 50 members to join.
* Exclusive content and discussion
* Giveaway opportunities
* And more!
First & Last Name:
￼How will you find out more after you've joined the team?
You will be contacted within the next few days by Cambria my launch team manager with an invitation to join our Facebook group and receive a welcome email shortly!
I would be so grateful for your help in getting the word out and I would seriously love for you to join me in this!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service