Welcome to our Trade Registration Form.
The information which follows is in two main sections:
Firstly we set our below our pitch sizes and costs together with any additional charges, if appropriate - we are pleased to confirm that we are maintaining our prices from 2017 – and our terms and conditions (to protect both us and you).
Secondly, after the above, is our Registration Form for you to complete. Once you have submitted the form then you will need to provide us with the required additional information before we can confirm your booking.
If you have traded with us before then thank you for returning. In 2017 some of our traders sold out on the Monday which made them and us very happy!
If you are new to the White Horse Show, we very much hope that we will see you over the August Bank Holiday weekend. Like all outdoor shows, good weather makes it all the more fun, enjoyable (and profitable) but our visitors still turn up in the wet.
By completing and returning the Registration Form you are confirming that you have read and understood and agree to adhere to the T&Cs set out below.
“We” or “Us” = The 2018 White Horse Show Management Committee“You” = The Stall Holder
1. PITCH PRICES and other costs:
INDOOR: 2 tables each of 6ft x 2ft £60.00 per day. Electricity £25
OUTDOOR:Option 1 4m frontage x 7m depth £40 per day.Option 2 4m frontage x 10m depth £45 per day.
Each booking allows for one vehicle (car or van), the driver and one passenger. You will need to purchase in advance entrance tickets for any additional passengers at a cost of £7.50 per day.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
We offer the opportunity for your business to be promoted with our full colour A5 Show Programme.
Display Advertising Rates & Sizes:
Full page 148mm w x 210mm h - £250Half page 138mm w x 93mm h - £150Quarter page 66mm w x 93mm h - £100 Trade Listing
Within a classified listing section in the Programme - £5
Please supply adverts in JPG, PNG or PDF formats and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 1 July 2018.
2. YOUR PRODUCE
We warmly welcome all traders selling a wide range of products but we do have some limitations to this:
a) The products sold must comply with all relevant product safety legislation and guidance.b) Products must be legal, in good taste and within the bounds of decency. We will be the sole arbiter on such matters.c) No alcohol can be sold without our prior and specific approval which will be at our sole discretiond) Due to a site-wide franchise agreement, we cannot allow the sale of food or drink intended to be consumed on the premises/showground. There may be some exceptions to this so please contact us first.
In the event of any breach of the above, we will require you to stop trading immediately and no re-fund will be provided. We will also involve the police if we have any doubts on the seriousness of the matter.
3. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING - What we need from you.
Once you have completed the registration form which follows these T’s & C’s, before we can confirm your booking we must receive the following:
a) Full Payment to include pitch fees and additional tickets, adverts and electricity (where applicable).b) Photocopy of public liability insurance valid for the Show weekend for a minimum of £5 million cover.c) Completed WHS Risk Assessment form (which can be downloaded from www.whitehorseshow.co.uk).d) Food hygiene certificates (where applicable).e) Safety certificates for any equipment (where applicable).
You can send the above by post or scan and email to us.
POST: White Horse Show, C/O, 2 Craven Common, Uffington, SN7 7RNEMAIL: email@example.com
Cheques payable to “White Horse Show” and posted to the above address. Payment by BACS to Lloyds Bank:Name: White Horse ShowA/C No: 00393162Sort Code: 30-93-18REF: Please give your trading name
We will only acknowledge and confirm your booking once the above information is provided and payment made. All bookings confirmations will be made by email only.
If we can’t take your booking (to be at our sole discretion) we will email you within 14 days to let you know and send any payment back to you.
4. ACCESS TO SHOWGROUND:
Vehicles will be allowed on site for unloading from 12 noon on Friday 24 August 2018 and all day on Saturday 25 August 2018 and 7am until 9.45 am on Show days. Vehicles will then need to be moved to the Exhibitors car park.
Vehicles can parked on an outdoor pitch but must not be moved between the hours of 10am and 5.30pm because this is when the Show is open to the public. If you intend to (or think you might need to) leave the Showground sooner than this, you must park in the Exhibitors Car-Park. Any traders who abuse this condition will be liable for a £100 fine and will be barred from any future attendance of the Show.
Please note: This is a requirement the Event Management Plan, the document approved by the Vale of White Horse District Council which allows us to hold the Show. Please work with us to keep the Show safe.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. If you have not paid for and booked electric we will not be able to provide it.
6. If you have booked electric it will be available from 10am to 5pm only. No overnight power is available.
7. Admittance to the showground is from noon on Friday 24th August and all stall holders must exit the showground no later than noon on Tuesday 28th August.
8. All Exhibitors must take their own rubbish home with them at the end of each day’s trading. Any rubbish left will be charged at a clean-up fee of £100.
9. Please only sell what has been agreed on the Registration Form, any changes will result in us requiring you to cease trading.
10. An indoor stall pitch includes two x 6ft trestle tables. They are within a single traditional (pole and guy rope) marquee with full sides and a number of entrances/exits. An outdoor pitch is a plot only and does not include any furniture/gazebos etc. For outdoor pitches, you must keep within the stated dimensions (to include you trailer/car/guy ropes).
11. Outdoor exhibitors are welcome to use their own generators but must notify us in advance and declare this on their Registration Forms. Exhibitors using gas or other fuel must disclose this on their Registration Form. All such exhibitors must confirm that all additional health & safety/fire regulations & risk assessment processes in respect thereof have been complied with. All such exhibitors must bring their own appropriate firefighting equipment.
12. We plan the indoor & outdoor layout of the event carefully and in advance in an effort to ensure that the overall flow and layout of the event works for members of the public, exhibitors and traders alike although inevitably some positions may turn out to be better than others. We cannot be held liable for any impact on your trade which might result. The layout cannot be altered on the day.
13. Food trade stands: The environmental health team may ask to see a list of the stallholders attending. They may contact you or your local environmental health office to confirm you are following the appropriate health and safety standards for the products you produce/sell, in particular for high-risk products. Should you not be up to standard for hygiene or safety you may be asked to leave and no pitch refund will be given.
14. You are responsible for meeting all environmental health and trading standards legislation and for any required licenses.
15. In the event that you cancel your booking we will not provide a refund unless we can re-sell the space and then at only 50% of the total fee and provided that notice of the cancellation is received no later than the 30th May 2018.
16. We reserve the right to cancel the event if extreme weather conditions persist or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control mean the running of the event would be unsafe, such decision to be at our sole discretion. No pitch refund will be available in such circumstances. (To-date the Show has never been cancelled in over 40 years of its existence).
17. Access into and from the Showground and parking in the Exhibitors Car Park is at your risk.
18. We will try to ensure a variety of stalls, but cannot guarantee the number of stalls per type or what other stalls will be selling similar products as secondary products.
19. Please do not spread hay/straw/other on to the field. This kills the grass and we are charged by the landowner to remove & repair. In the event that this happens we will charge the removal/repair fee to you (min. £100, but possibly more).