Santa Cruz Jewish Genealogy Society Belarus: Jewish History & Research Strategy in the Archives presented by: Yuri Dorn, Coordinator of Jewish Heritage Research Group in Belarus
Members do not need to complete this form.
The ZOOM link will be released the week of the event. In order to receive the link please complete the contact questions below.
Remember to check your SPAM folder if you did not receive the ZOOM link.
NON-MEMBER $5.00 Please click on the PayPal Link below to complete your RSVP
Date: Sunday September 19, 2021 at 1 pm Pacific Zone Time or 3 pm Central/Chicago or 4pm Eastern/New York
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Contact Information: Mailing Address and Phone
This presentation includes a Jewish history of Belarus plus research tips and techniques. Including an overview of available documents such as: family lists, surnames, revision lists , censuses, metric, draft , homeowners, and business owners. Other documents include- foreign passports, voter registration, ship manifest and tombstone inscriptions.
• Free admission to interesting and informative programs
• Google Group Newsletter and Announcements
• Mentoring and guidance with your research questions
• Opportunity to join research discussion group
• Opportunities to network with others locally as well as national experts
• Featured Lectures and Speaker Handouts
• Receive links to informative webcasts and online classes to advance your knowledge and skills
• Notices of national and international conferences on Jewish genealogy
• Genichat a member-only online discussion group
• YouTube of past presentations, when available
Membership 2021 Dues Calendar Year January-December. Contact us for the 2021 Membership Discount at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Individual annual membership ($25) for a single person
• Dual membership ($35) for two people who live at the same address
• Supporting membership ($60) for those who want to provide extra support to the Society.
• Donations ($50)
• Donations Research ($100)
Membership Click on the PayPal link below:
Or Send a check to: SCJGS, 7960 B Soquel Dr. Suite 370, Aptos, CA 95003
Information and Questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service