Talent Tree: Relationship building in an exclusively virtual world - 29.10.2020
Join us for an ON-LINE meeting, "Relationship building in an exclusively virtual world ", as part of the Talent Tree series. The meeting will be conducted in English by Sandra Bichl, representing Career Angels!
When? Thursday, 29.10.2020, 5:00 P.M.
It’s very likely that you’ve participated in at least one webinar over the last six months with min. 10-20 people that you didn’t know. How many of them have you converted into clients? Leads? Employers or employees? Or at least new connections on LinkedIn? How do you make the most of “virtual meeting with strangers”?
Sandra Bichl, career advisor to executives and author of the book “How to build relationships in the 21st century” will share with you the following:
- how to strategically convert participants into actual contacts (GDPR!)
- how to craft the first message on LinkedIn when reaching out (with and without a context of a webinar)
- how to identify networks / associations as a (temporary) replacement of in-person events and conferences
- how you yourself can create opportunities to network with both old & new contacts
- other tips & tricks that can help busy professionals & managers effectively advance in their networking efforts!
Bonus: Sandra will also share (and show) how to make an online meeting more “networking-friendly” without distracting from the content or taking up valuable time.
Phone number (+48xxxxxxxxx):
If you'd like to receive a text message with a reminder.
a WUT BS student
a WUT BS alumni
How did you find out about the meeting?
Informujemy, że administratorem danych osobowych jest Politechnika Warszawska z siedzibą przy pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warszawa. Dane wpisane w formularzu kontaktowym będą przetwarzane w celach związanych z organizacją i obsługą spotkania, zgodnie z regulaminem dostępnym na stronie:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Warsaw University of Technology - Business School.