We will hold monthly board meetings on Sunday afternoons from 3-5pm, with student members taking turns hosting at their places of worship.
Council Member Requirements:
1. Currently in High School
2. Interested in building interfaith community among high school students in Orange County
3. Must complete this profile to provide information to the board and Advisory Council
Council Member Responsibilities:
1. Serve on the board of the Interfaith Youth Council of Orange County (IYCOC) for one year (minimum)
2. Must Attend monthly IYCOC meetings
3. Be prepared to share with others from your own religious background and experience
4. Actively participate in board discussions, help plan events and interfaith activities for H.S.. students in Orange County
5. Serve on a sub-committee: (eg. Civic Engagement, Service, Communications, Relationship-Building).
For more information about IYCOC, visit: http://iycoc.org/, or find IYCOC on Facebook.
PLEASE submit your profile ASAP. THANK YOU!