JKUAT Library Customer Satisfaction Survey
The library is committed to offering high quality services to all our customers. Your response will help us to continually improve on our services. The information given in this form will be treated with strict confidence. (Please indicate your response in the appropriate place).
1. Kindly state your user category
2. Which campus library do you use?
Juja (Main) Campus
Nairobi CBD Campus
Nakuru CBD Campus
Kakamega CBD Campus
Kisii CBD Campus
Mombasa CBD Campus
Kitale CBD Campus
3. Which library do you visit?
Virtual/ Electronic library
4. How do you contact the library? Select as many as applicable)
All of the above
5. How often do you visit your library?
Every 2-4 days
6. If you do not use the library regularly, list the obstacles that prevent you from being a regular user? (Select as many as possible)
A computer is not available when I need it
I can't find a place to work in a group when I need to
I can't find a quiet place in the library to study when I need to
The items I am looking for on the library shelves are not usually there
The library catalogue is not easy to use
Available E-resources (i.e. e-journals and e-books) do not meet my learning and research needs
7. What is your major area of interest, study, research or teaching?
Pure and Applied Sciences
Social Science and Humanities
Computing and Computer Science
8. How do you judge response to your request when you last visited the library?
9. Information provided was useful for my research, study, teaching needs.
10. Which of the following statement would you say describes the library collection?
Has adequate resources
Contains useful information
Too outdated to be useful
Contains useful electronic resources
11. Which of the the following library services have you used?
Examination past papers on Stdent portal
Institutional repository (IR)
JKUAT Library Website
Off-campus access to e-resources
Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
Interlibrary loan services
Binding and repair services
Wireless network services
Online help services (i.e. facebook, twittter & E-mail)
12 Which of the following is true about the library staff?
Library staff treat users fairly and without discrimination
Library staff provide accurate answers to my enquiries
Library staff are unapproachable
Library staff are approachable and helpful
Some library staff are rude
Some library staff do not provide accurate answers to queries
13. Given the different resources available in the library systems, do you agree that the library adds value to your teaching, research and learning needs?
14. Thank you for your time. If there are any concerns or comments or complements or suggestions for improvements you would like give, please do that here
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JKUAT.
Terms of Service