REQUEST FOR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Please answer the following questions to request a transcript for a college or university in the state of TEXAS. Transcript requests received by Wednesday, will be sent ELECTRONICALLY, through TRex, on FRIDAY. Please note that during peak registration, it may take an additional week.
****If you are an out of school student, you must pay a fee of $2 before your transcript will be sent to you.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Current Grade
OUT OF SCHOOL - THIS WILL REQUIRE A $2 FEE - YOUR TRANSCRIPT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU
5. What year did you graduate?
6. DVHS student ID#
7. Last 4 Digits of Social Security number
8. If student used a different name when enrolled at DVHS, please provide name used:
9. Method of delivery
Electronic - Only for current DVHS students and schools in Texas
Pick up in person at the Registrar's Office. (Must have photo ID for person requesting or signed note)
Send via U.S. mail
10. Complete name of school to receive transcript (for example:Texas A&M Corpus Christi) Please do a separate request for each school. If not applicable, write N/A.
11. Would you like your test scores to be included on your transcript? Please note...if you answer 'yes', your transcript will have to be mailed, not sent electronically.
12. Out of School students must provide a complete mailing address here: (for expedited service, please visit the Del Valle High School Registrar's office in person)
13. Email address - if for some reason we are unable to fulfill your request, we will send you an email.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Del Valle ISD.
Terms of Service