APPLICATION: Holiday Market at Midtown Village
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
The Diamond City Partnership and the Wyoming Valley Chamber of Commerce will host a day-long Holiday Pop Up Market at Midtown Village, 41 S Main St, W-B, on Small Business Saturday, November 27th, from 11am - 7pm.
The event will feature a Pop Up Holiday Market filled with a variety of local vendors, pictures with Santa, face painting, and live music from the Indigo Moon Brass Band and beverages from Susquehanna Brewing Company from 5-7pm.
The Holiday Market is intended to provide local independent retailers with a minimal-cost opportunity to increase holiday sales, reach a larger audience, and test-drive a physical presence in Downtown Wilkes-Barre.
Previous vendors have included gifts, home goods and decor, apparel and accessories, specialty foods, books, sporting goods, pet supplies, boutique items, art, locally made goods, toys, and more.
There is a $50 fee to participate, which will cover your Wilkes-Barre City peddlers permit, advertising, and a parking pass for one staff member of each vendor business.
- Vendors' displays must aim for a high-quality appearance, and vendors are expected to behave professionally with fellow vendors and customers.
- Vendors must provide a certificate of insurance for liability.
- Vendors must provide their own display units, tables, chairs, and other materials needed for their space.
- Vendors are expected to staff their stand from the operating hours from 11 AM - 7 PM.
- Vendors will have access to the space 2 hours prior to the event to ensure proper set up, and are responsible for all clean up of their space after the event.
- If electricity is required, vendors must supply the necessary extension cords and power surge.
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS NOVEMBER 1ST, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Brandy Lewis:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name (First and Last)
Business Website AND Social Media Handles
What product/products do you plan to sell?
Outline the marketing strategies you will employ to get the word out about your participation at this event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service