SGIM's partnering Trusted Advisors
At SGIM, our partnering advisors comes from the perspective of buyers. Hence, most mommies feedback that they behave more like insurance brokers. Insurance brokers study the market, get quotes, and share options for clients to choose from. Our partnering advisors can compare almost all of the products of insurance companies in Singapore.
Some reasons you may want to use our advisors include:
- They save you time and do all the research for you. They find insurance companies and policies that fit your Budget and needs;
- Some mommies might have bought policies that are inefficient. Our partnering advisors can provide an unbiased view, identify dead assets and optimise the value of them;
- Our partnering Advisors can provide access to policies from numerous insurance companies, and can offer you multiple options with different price points;
- By comparing multiple quotes, you may be able to find the same or better coverage at a lower cost;
- Our partnering advisors are licensed and experienced professionals who provide the advice you need to make the best choice; and
- Our Advisors can provide for all of your insurance needs from home and car insurance to life insurance, health insurance and more.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I am more comfortable with an advisor of the following gender to assist me:
Let us know which of the 2 types below you belong to:
I am open to all the companies available and hope to listen to a comparison by SGIM’s partnering Advisors; OR
I have a specific company (Indicate the company below) in mind and I just need an advisor trusted by SGIM to advise and assist me.
If you chose option 2 above, what is the company name?
Date of Birth
Mommy's Full Name
I am married
I am a single mom
I am co-parenting with my ex
Prefer not to disclose
I am mommy and I:
am currently pregnant
my little one(s) is/are below 12 months
my little one(s) is/are between 1 to 3 years old
my little one(s) is/are already above 3 years old
My little one(s) name(s), gender(s), birth date(s) and/ or EDD
What's your residency status?
Do you think its important to start planning early for your child's education?
What other Financial area(s) are you interested in?
Savings and Wealth Accumulation
Mortgage Loan Re-financing
Family Protection (Disability Income, Critical Illness, Hospitalisation, Accident etc)
Family policy(s) portfolio review
"Pre-need "Planning/ Pre-contractual Funeral Arrangements
Last but not least... How do you get to know SG Instamommies ?
Let us know your SGIM code or the instamommy's SGIM code who referred you here (e.g. SGIM0002)
Indicate your own SGIM Code if you are a SGinstamommy, and indicate "N.A." if you are not and came upon this page on your own.
Terms of Service
By submitting this form, I agree and consent to financial representatives partnered with sginstamommies ("SGIM") collecting, using and/or disclosing my personal data for purposes reasonably required to contact me in relation to insurance products and related services. In addition, I consent to SGIM providing me updates and rewards about our partners' products and services via: Phone (includes but not limited to whatsapp), Email and any other means of communication. I also understand that: a. Representatives may collect, use and/or disclose my personal data for contacting me to inform me about products and services offered by their company and its related corporations. b. My response here does not affect my other consent(s) given to any of the Company(s) and its related corporations and their Representatives and their rights at law in respect of my personal data.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service