(1) Alumni Attending Catholic High School (Freshman Year) - $1,000
(2) Alumni Attending Catholic College/University (Freshman Year) - $1,000
(3) Alumni Working for Service/Non-Profit Organization/Catholic School (any age) - $1,000
Submission deadline for the 2017-2018 scholarships is April 20, 2017. The High School scholarship winner will be announced at the 8th Grade Banquet on May 19, 2017. Letters regarding the College/University and Service/Non-Profit scholarships will be mailed out by May 15, 2017.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Student attended St. Mary's School for a minimum of one full year and was in good standing
- Student's family consistently completed their volunteer obligations per the St. Mary's Service Hours Policy
- Student has enrolled at the Catholic High School/College or has accepted the service position, whichever applies
- Student currently has a minimum B average/3.0 GPA (*N/A for scholarship #3)
Direct questions/comments/feedback to Scholarship Coordinator Janet Yale (email@example.com/402-250-7190).