MASCA 2020 Conference Graduate Student Scholarship Application
The Massachusetts School Counselors Association is offering an exciting opportunity to support graduate students at the Spring 2020 conference on March 30-31, 2020. Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program at the time of the conference. Applications are due by December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm.
General Information about Graduate Student Scholarship
Awarded graduate students will receive a $100 stipend. Four awards are available. Students who won 2019 scholarships are not eligible for the 2020 awards.
Award winners must commit to:
• Attend the MASCA pre-conference Presidential Reception in the evening on March 30, 2020 (6:00-8:00pm)
• Attend the MASCA conference on March 31, 2020
• Serve as a volunteer at the conference (Sample volunteer activities include: assisting with registration, collecting evaluations, etc.)
• Use the funds toward conference attendance expenses (e.g., hotel stay or registration)
General Conference Information
• Conference date: March 30-31, 2020
• Conference theme: Pathways to the Future
• Conference location: Boston Marriott Newton, Newton, MA
• For more information visit:
Please complete the following information to apply for the MASCA graduate student scholarship. The application deadline is December 31, 2020 at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified in February.
First and Last Name
Current MASCA Student Member?
MASCA student membership is required to be eligible for the scholarship.
Name of Faculty Member who Verifies Your Enrollment
A faculty member from your university who will verify your enrollment status is required.
Faculty Email Address
Faculty Office Phone Number
Scholarship Application Questions
Please submit a response to each of the following questions. Careful review of responses will be utilized to make decisions about scholarship recipients.
1. What year are you in your program? (If currently completing your practicum, please include your site.)
2. How will your professional development and leadership be enhanced through conference attendance and involvement in professional organizations such as MASCA?
3. Describe the unique skills could you bring to the MASCA conference committee as a volunteer.
Additional Information or Inquiries
Please contact Graduate Student Scholarship Coordinator, Dr. Megan Krell at
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service