SaltConf20 EU call for speakers
We'd love to have you speak at the first-ever SaltConf event hosted in Europe. Selected speakers receive a complimentary full conference pass. Submit your best.
SaltConf20 EU will be held June 10-11 in Geldermalsen, Netherlands at Sue B.V. headquarters and training facilities. Deadline for speaker submissions is February 28 but priority will be given to early submissions. We plan to open registration and publish an agenda and an early speaker lineup in the beginning of February.
We are looking for the best Salt Open use cases and SaltStack Enterprise and SaltStack SecOps case studies. Specific topics we'd like to see addressed are listed below. You can see talks from previous conferences on our YouTube channel here:
Your submission doesn't have to be perfect, if selected we'll refine it with you. That said, we can't and won't be able to accept all talk proposals so make sure to submit your best proposals quickly and on time.
Talk content should be about 30 minutes but you will have 45 minutes total to accommodate introductions, demos, audience Q&A, etc. We are looking for case studies and use cases on the following topics:
- Salt Working Group alignment (Salt Cloud, Windows, macOS, Salt SSH, testing, networking)
- Intelligent, event-driven automation
- Security vulnerability management and remediation, and policy audit and compliance
- Software-defined data center systems including networks and storage
- Complex, large-scale deployments or implementations
- Multi-cloud orchestration, configuration and control
- What SaltStack configuration management means to you
- How you use SaltStack for more than just configuration management
- DevOps orchestration and task automation
- SaltStack performance, efficiency and / or ROI benchmarks
- Unique SaltStack use cases (e.g. Internet of things (IoT); Serverless; AI/ML; etc.)
Feel free to ask questions or contact us at
. Also, if your submission is accepted we assume we have your permission to promote your talk as part of the event program. We do plan to record video of all SaltConf20 EU talks and make the recordings available on the SaltStack YouTube channel and web properties. If this is a problem, please let us know.
All speakers must adhere to the SaltConf code of conduct:
Your first and last name
Your name as you'd like it to appear in SaltConf19 program materials
The company or organization you represent
The company / organization name as you'd like it to appear in SaltConf19 program materials
Your job title
Your phone number
Your home city, state, country
Provide a brief yet descriptive session title.
Provide a few sentences (or more if needed) to describe your session with sufficient detail. Ideally this abstract will describe the challenge faced, why SaltStack was selected as part of the solution, the solution itself and tangible benefits realized from the solution. Also, let us know in this field if there is anything unique about your session (demo, co-presenters, panel discussion, etc.).
Your Twitter handle
Your GitHub username
Other considerations or special requests
If your talk is accepted program, you agree to allow SaltStack to publicly promote the content both before and after the conference. SaltStack will most likely record and share video of SaltConf20 EU talks.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SaltStack.