BiG Fab Lab Annual Non-Profit Sponsorship Application
NW Ohio is full of amazing non-profit organizations that are helping our community in so many ways!
The BiG Fab Lab would like to provide a year of FREE membership* and services to help a worthy non-profit organization fulfill its mission!
- Access to a conference room & large event space (cap 50)
- Access to design software (Adobe CC included)
- Equipment usage (materials and some specialty tooling not included)
- Project assistance from BiG Fab Lab members (artists, engineers, students...)
- Training on equipment
- Wood shop
- Laser engraver/cutter
- Metal shop
- 3D printing
- Sewing & quilting
- Vinyl printer & cutter
Some examples of what can be accomplished:
- Meeting space for: staff and volunteers, fundraising events, and training
- Custom laser engraved gifts for volunteer appreciation (plaques, glassware, trinkets)
- Make items to sell for fundraising
- Create promotional graphics
- Signs, labels, and stickers
- Build anything!
The deadline for applications is December 15, 2019.
The winner will be announced on December 27, 2019. We'll post the announcement on our Facebook page and contact the organization directly.
The sponsorship duration is from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
* memberships will be provided to two appointed individuals from the non-profit organization
BiG Fab Lab is an open-access 24/7 workshop (or “Maker Space“) that serves people in the Northwest Ohio region. We provide the equipment, classes, private storage and studio space, and personal assistance to a membership community that allows them to prototype and develop any idea they can imagine. We are targeting people, schools, and businesses who have an interest in hands-on skills in a variety of crafting, design, manufacturing areas, and business incubation. We also provide retail space so that our members can test market and sell their creations!
Your Phone Number
Your Name (first and last)
Which non-profit organization would you like to nominate?
Organization's contact person & phone #
How would the organization benefit? (200 words or less)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service