Application for Educator Position
We are seeking an Educator to teach school rotations during the month of October. Tours are held Tuesday through Fridays between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm. Educators will also be asked to come in 30 minutes before each tour to set up their educational station. Tours are typically composed of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old (K-3rd grade), though some preschool groups will participate, including children as young as 2 years old.
Our curriculum strives to complement the science requirements for CMS and Cabarrus County Schools teaching points. We teach about Animal and Plant life cycles, Pests, and Pollinators, Farmers as Community Helpers and, of course, How Pumpkins Grow!
Applicants must be 18 years or older. Additionally, applicants should be able to project their voice to a group, be capable of interacting with students, want to work outdoors, and be friendly and personable with adults as well as young children. Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
A copy of our educational plan will be provided after you submit your application.
Other employment opportunities may arise if the applicant is an excellent fit.
1. What is your full name (First, Last)
2. What is a phone number that we can contact you at?
3. What is the best way to contact you?
4. Are you at least 18 years of age?
5. Do you have any teaching experience, experience leading groups, or experience with children in a professional capacity?
6. If you answered yes to question 5, please briefly describe your experience. If you have no experience please write "No experience"
7. Are you able to work outdoors for several hours at a time?
While we do our best to make sure you will have as comfortable of a work environment as possible we are an outdoor facility.
8. What days of the week will you be available to work? Tours can start as early as 9 am and go as late as 1 pm. Check all that apply (Mondays are a day off)
School tours are Tuesday through Friday but additional hours may be available on the weekends
9. Briefly describe why you would like to work with us at The Hodges Family Farm. Do you hope to gain any knowledge and/or experience while you work with us?
10. Have you ever been convicted of or pleaded nolo contendere (no contest) to any violation of the law other than minor traffic tickets?
11. Do you have any criminal charges or procedures pending?
12. If you answer "yes" to either question 10 or 11 above, please explain:
13. Do you have any references that you would like to provide? (Name, contact email or phone number)
14. Is there any additional information that you would like to tell us or that you think we should know?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service