ENUIMUN 2018 is organized by ENUMUN CLUB and International Cooperation Department of L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University from 21 to 24 June 2018 in Astana - the capital city of Kazakhstan.
Note: * The official language of the conference is English* Fill in this form in English language* Delegate has to be a current university student (Bachelor, Master, Postgraduate, ...)* Delegates will be provided with accommodation in shared rooms during the Conference and local transfer from the international airport of Astana to the University free of charge.
How to register for ENUIMUN 2018:
1. Fill in all the required information and answer all the required questions in the following application form2. Submit your application form and wait for your application to be accepted by the organizer.3. As soon as your application is accepted by the organizer, you should pay your application fee ($25) based on payment method offered by the organizer (details will be announced in the acceptance email). The application fee covers lunches and dinners during the Conference (4 days).4. The organizer shall inform the applicant of receipt of application fee and the delegate application process is completed.
1. Regular registration deadline : April 10, 2018 for visa applicants April 30, 2018 for non-visa applicants 2. Late registration deadline : April 30, 2018 for visa applicants May 20, 2018 for non-visa applicants
Note:- visa applicants are those who need a visa to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan- non-visa applicants are those who do not need a visa to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan Cancellation policy
1. Only cancellations from applicants made after a failed visa application will be refunded the application fee. If an applicant is unable to attend the Conference for any other reasons, cancellations from applicants will not be eligible for a refund of application fee.
2. Notification of cancellations from applicants made after a failed visa application must be received by the organizer in writing (email) not later than 20 (twenty) working days before the conference starts (Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days) for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
3. Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee's nominated account and all bank charges incurred by the transfer will be for the applicant's account.