RSS 2018 Paper Registration
Living in a Liquid Society, RSS Conference, 2018
1. One hundred years since the foundation of science and social reform association. Sociology and social politics after the great war
2. Mediatization and media education: challenges and pragmatics
3. Value change, solidarity and identity issues in a changing world
4. The fifth element – the family in a liquid migration setting
5. The hybrid university in today’s liquid society
6. Fade to grey. Exploring ageing and old age in contemporary societies
7. Ebb-tides and viscosities: the fluid social order
8. The expansion of neoliberal governance and the logic of expulsions: exploring the innards of the systemic edge
9. Living in a liquid society, living in transnational social fields
10. Automatization and new labour markets
11. Work-life balance and research in human resource management
12. New codes, old symbols – the patern of communication in digitla era
13. Urban scenario in a liquid future
14. Making and un-making human kinds
15. Revenge of the populism: parties, voters and inequalities in europe
16. Trends in societal change. New data from European Values Study and World Values Survey
Please limit the abstract to 500 words.
Please list minimum three keywords separated by comma that best describe the presentation.
In the case of multiple authors please provide the additional information for each: name, email and affiliation.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service