- Your own LUNCH (vegetarian, ok to include egg and dairy, i.e. lacto-ovo vegetarian) and CUTLERY. We are trying our best to reduce food waste and minimize the use of disposable food containers.
- Wear / bring something to KEEP WARM if you get COLD easily
- A CUSHION / yoga MAT / folded TOWEL to sit on for the whole day (there are limited chairs for sitting)
- The same yoga mat / towel to lie down on, for Total Relaxation
- A WATER BOTTLE / flask for water and making hot tea
- Please avoid including the following in your meal: onion, garlic, and leek. This is out of respect for the temple and its other guests.
- This event is open to all ages, including children. However there is no separate programme for them and parents/guardians are advised to mindfully move children away when they are irritable/noisy so that a conducive environment is maintained, especially for sitting meditation and total relaxation.
CONTRIBUTION: - Our DOM is organised wholly on a volunteer basis and collectively funded by participants including the organising team. We welcome donations, or dana (generosity). Your donation contributes towards venue rental ($720), and makes it possible to continue making the DOM available. All surplus will go into supporting shortfalls at future DOM.