· I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice or other youth sports event.
· I will support the opposing coaches and officials working with the children of my team, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
· I will place the emotional and physical wellbeing of the children of the WOJFC ahead of my personal desire to win.
· I will receive or renew my NFHS Concussion in Sports / USA Heads Up Football coaches training and be trained in the responsibilities of being a youth sports coach. I will apply for and pass the required WOJFC background check to be eligible for Coach.
· I agree to uphold the WOJFC Constitution, By-Laws, Playing Rules, Rulings, Decisions, and the WOJFC Coach’s Code of Ethics.
· I will aid the WOJFC and its members in securing a sports environment for the children of the WOJFC that is free from drugs, alcohol, tobacco and profanity. I will refrain from their use at all youth sports events. Events include all on field activities, as well as any team function.
· I will remember that the game is for youth – not adults. I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for all the children of the WOJFC.
· I will treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
· I will conduct myself in a positive manner that sets a good example for the children at all sporting events, by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching or providing help where needed.
· I will agree to follow all the rules and guidelines set down by my club and the WOJFC and will abide by the decisions handed down by those organizations.