2020 Financial Aid Application
Zahraa Institute provides financial aid to prospective students who would like to attend the course, but are unable to afford the tuition costs of the institution.
IMPORTANT: Before applying for financial aid, please ensure that you have submitted an application for one of our full-time courses here:
- Qur'an Focus - Year 1:
- Living Islam - Year 2:
To submit your financial aid application, please:
(1) COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM:
Complete this form and ensure that you click submit at the end of the form.
(2) SUBMIT YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN PERSON:
Your application must be accompanied by the supporting documents detailed below.
IMPORTANT: Please complete Step 1 and Step 2 BEFORE attending your individual appointment with Zahraa Institute.
(3) MEET WITH US:
Visit Zahraa Institute to sign your Student Agreement and to review your financial aid application BEFORE January 2020.
We will contact you to make an appointment - please patiently await our correspondence.
We look forward to meeting with you, Insha'Allah.
The following supporting documentation must accompany your online application:
1. Certified copy of Identity Document
2. Certified copy of Identity Documents of Parents/Legal Guardian (if under 18)
3. Proof of Household Income
The above documentation must be DELIVERED IN PERSON to our premises:
Address: Taronga Road Mosque (Upstairs), Rondebosch East
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am - 2pm.
Tel: 076 638 5627
Please DO NOT email your supporting documents. Shukran.
About this Application
• All information submitted will be treated as strictly confidential.
• Please ensure that the financial aid application form AND the supporting documentation have been submitted.
• By submitting the financial aid application form, you acknowledge and declare that you are not in a financial position to pay the full cost of the tuition fees of the Institute.
• Zahraa Institute reserves the right to suspend financial aid based on attendance and academic records after consultation with the student.
• Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their financial aid application within 4 weeks of the application and all supporting documentation being submitted.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Zahraa Institute.
Terms of Service