Volunteer Book Reviewer Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer Book Reviewer with the Mount Pleasant Public Library!
All volunteers must be 14 years or older, have a Mount Pleasant Public Library card or digital library card.
Book Reviewer Duties:
1) Submit Book Reviews through the Volunteer Book Review Form, found here:
2) Keep track of hours earned.
1) Each book review will earn 1 hour of community service. You can submit up to 5 reviews per month.
2)The book you review must be accessible digitally through our library.
3) It's okay to review a book that is already included in our review collection. Different readers have different perspectives!
4) Be honest! If you did not like the book, express that in your review. Someone who has similar reading tastes may see your review and choose a different book to read that they'll enjoy more.
5) Please make sure that the review is in your own words, without grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Janet at
Your name (First and Last)
Grade (must be at least 14 years old)
Why are you interested in becoming a Volunteer Book Reviewer?
How did you hear about volunteering with the library?
I've volunteered for the library before
Do you have parent/guardian permission to be a volunteer book reviewer? Reviews will be used for library-related promotion on our website.
No (if not, check with them before submitting this form)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mount Pleasant Public Library.