Fraction Coin Interest
Citizens for Sound Money is planning on taking delivery of a 1000 Oz bar from Kinesis, melting it down, and having it minted into 1/10th Oz buffalo rounds. See the coin_minting channel on
- This is not yet 100% a certainty, but we think it's likely
- We believe the average price of these could be competitive with 1 Oz rounds E.g. 20-30% premium
- Plan to offer them at a lower cost in limited quantities per person, and a higher cost to buy more
- Plan to have a C4SM web link on the coins showing the bar being melted down
- Goal is to turn institutional grade silver into silver in a more monetary form, this is why we are using a standard design and fractional rounds.
- Signing up here does not commit you to purchase
- Will be sold for KAG. E.g. a 20% premium would mean 1.2 KAG for 10x 1/10th Oz rounds
- Initially focused in the US and Canada, but plan on this minting not being the last
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Sample Front (1/10th Oz round on the right)
Sample Back (1/10th Oz round on the right)
First and Last Name
Ozs you may buy
Are you willing to preorder? (1 month delivery)
State(US) or Country
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service