FCCS New Family Application
Statement of Faith
Faith Community Christian School requires all families to sign a statement of faith along with a recommendation from a Pastor. Please read the below carefully.
- The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
- Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
- Water Baptism after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation
- Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement.
- A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment.
Do you agree to sign the above statement of faith?
Do you understand and agree to abide by the policies in the FCCS handbook?
Do you understand that failure to abide by the policies in the FCCS handbook may result in dismissal from the group?
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service