Controlled Substances Use Authorization Application - Part I
The UCLA Controlled Substance Program for Research provides assistance and monitoring for the use of regulated drugs and precursors chemicals in research.

UCLA currently is in the process of acquiring departmental registration for federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration governing the use of controlled substances for research, veterinary, and teaching purposes.
Email address *
What is a departmental registration?
Registrations are submitted for each department. These registrations are submitted, managed, and renewed by the Controlled Substance Program Administrator (CSPA). Information about individuals working with controlled substances is captured in a Controlled Substance Use Authorization (CSUA). This authorization grants researchers the ability to work with controlled substances under the departmental registration.
Principal Investigator Information
Contact Information:
Full Name *
Your answer
Your answer
Office Location *
Your answer
Phone Number *
Your answer
What do department do you belong to? *
If "Other," please state which department:
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google Apps for UCLA. Report Abuse - Terms of Service