Тест на определение уровня английского
1. Where_____from? I’m from Spain.
2. We have_____house in Sochi.
3. I have two_____, a boy and a girl.
4. I work in a_____. I’m a doctor.
5. This is my brother._____name’s Sam.
6. _____ six people in my family.
7. I get up_____6 o’clock in the morning.
8. I like apples, but I_____bananas.
9. Excuse me,_____speak German?
10. How much are_____bags?
11. Where are my glasses? They’re_____the table.
12. My sister_____tennis very well.
13. I usually go to work_____train.
14. I don’t see my brother very often_____he lives in Australia.
15. Mary stayed_____home yesterday afternoon.
16. Last night I_____to the cinema.
17. The_____is quite expensive but the food there is excellent.
18. Do you want to listen to music or_____TV?
19. _____were you at the weekend?I was in Paris
20. _____you have a good time at the party?Yes, it was fun
21. Are you_____English teacher?
22. Bob will meet_____at the airport.
23. I’m going to a concert tonight._____you like to come?
24. _____use your dictionary?Sure. Here you are.
25. I like this flat but the_____is too expensive for me.
26. Excuse me, how do I_____to the bus station?
27. Do you sell stamps?Yes, we do. How_____do you want?
28. Sorry I’m so late.That’s_____.
29. I’d like_____milk in my coffee, please.
30. _____a bus stop near my flat.
31. Is this a good time to talk?Sorry, no. I_____dinner.
32. I think cycling is more dangerous_____driving.
33. We_____going to the theatre next Saturday.
34. _____meet for coffee some time soon.
35. John has got a holiday home near_____sea.
36. If you’ve got a headache, you_____go home.
37. _____ever been to New York?
38. I only get about five hours’ sleep a night.That’s not_____
39. Did Bob finish the report?No. He_____it tomorrow.
is going to finish
40. Paula_____loves working with children.
41. Is Ottawa the capital of Canada?I think_____ .
42. We never_____ a television when I was a child.
43. We paid the restaurant bill_____ credit card.
44. The last time I_____ Kate was in London.
45. If you_____money from a friend, you should always pay it back promptly.
46. Can I make myself a cup of coffee?Of course. You_____to ask.
47. I_____a lot of sport in my free time.
48. _____anywhere interesting recently?
Do you go
Have you been
Are you going
Will you go
49. It’s Peter’s birthday on Friday. He_____be 40, I think.
50. Learning the piano isn’t as difficult_____learning the violin.
51. If the weather_____bad tomorrow, we can go to a museum.
52. About a billion cans of Coca-Cola_____drunk around the world every day.
53. My mum’s not very well.Oh,_____.
it doesn’t matter
I do apologise
sorry to hear that
not bad, thanks
54. Hans isn’t here. He_____to see his grandmother. He’ll be back tomorrow.
55. Would you mind changing my appointment?_____time on Friday is fine.
56. When I was a child, I_____climb the wall and jump into our neighbours’ garden.
57. Have you finished_____the wall yet?
58. Can you help me? I’ve tried_____hotel in the city and can’t find a room.
59. Lena used to find work boring_____she became a nurse.
60. If I_____closer to my office, I could walk to work.
61. I_____outside the cinema when suddenly a police car arrived.
62. Shall we go to Mario for dinner?It_____be fully booked. They’re sometimes busy on a Monday.
63. We’ve_____come back from a trip to Italy. It was amazing.
64. I’ve got to be at work in twenty minutes.Don’t worry, I_____you a lift if you want.
’m going to give
65. My doctor advised me_____more exercise.
66. I couldn’t_____up with the noise in the city, so we moved to the countryside.
67. There’s no name on this dictionary.It_____be mine then. Mine’s got my name on the front.
68. Julia_____married since she was 20.
69. Don’t worry if I_____late tonight. I’m going to the gym after work.
70. I’ve got a terrible headache, and it won’t go away.Have you tried_____some aspirin?
71. Boxing is a sport_____requires a lot of speed and fitness.
72. John_____working on this project for a couple of months so he hasn’t made much progress yet.
has only been
had only been
73. I was wondering_____I could ask you some questions.Sure, go ahead.
74. What clothes should I pack for a trip to Berlin?Well, it depends_____the time of year that you go.
75. I’ve finished this salad and I’m still hungry. I_____ordered something more filling.
76. Do you ever ask your neighbours to do favours_____you?
77. Some married couples seem to get more_____over time.
78. I don’t know how much this card costs. The price label’s_____off.
79. Ben got the job because he_____a very good impression at his interview.
80. Salsa music always_____me of my trip to Cuba.
81. I_____to be picking Tom up at the station but I’ve lost my keys.
82. How about going to Colours nightclub?There’s no_____I’m going there. It’s awful!
83. By the age of 18, I_____not to go to university.
84. I’m afraid your car_____repaired before next week.
85. The amount of organically grown food on sale has_____enormously in recent years.
86. Can you believe it? A woman has been_____for hacking into the computer of her online virtual husband.
87. You may borrow my laptop_____you promise to look after it.
as long as
88. It’s a huge painting. It_____taken ages to complete.
89. Pierre tends to put_____dealing with problems, rather than dealing with them immediately.
90. If the taxi hadn’t stopped for us, we_____standing in the rain.
would still be
91. My mother’s Italian, so_____the language has been quite easy for me.
92. _____I had the talent, I still wouldn’t want to be a movie star.
93. The factory workers threatened_____on strike if they didn’t get a pay rise.
that they go
to have gone
94. I was about to go to sleep when it_____to me where the missing keys might be.
95. There’s going to be a new department at work. They’ve asked me to_____it up.
96. If the film is a_____success, the director will get most of the credit.
97. By the end of today’s seminar I will_____to each of you individually.
have been speaking
98. This is a photo of my little sister_____ice cream on the beach.
99. Our students take their responsibilities very_____.
100. Pippa was_____delighted with the birthday present.
101. People were amazed that the burglary took place in_____daylight.
102. She invested a lot of time_____researching the most appropriate university course.
103. The police claimed that they acted in self-_____.
104. I_____remember putting my briefcase down on that shelf.
105. He turned_____to be considerably older than I had imagined.
106. The windows in this house are in urgent_____of replacement.
107. Those students_____said to have failed the Maths exam.
108. Life is a_____deal easier for immigrants who can speak the local language.
109. The experiment_____testing people’s responses before and after drinking coffee.
110. We may be a bit late. We’re_____in a traffic jam.
111. Having_____his driving test several times, Paul finally passed at the fourth attempt.
112. Gospel music has been a major influence_____other musical styles, especially soul.
113. Maintaining an accurate balance sheet is essential,_____business you’re in.
114. It’s_____likely that this novel will win a literary prize.
115. It’s no_____for me to get Brad’s phone number – I’ll be seeing him tonight.
116. I’d lived in Australia, so I was used to_____on the left side of the road.
117. I don’t think the colours in Julia’s outfit_____together.
118. Very rarely_____here in July.
does it rain
is it raining
it is raining
119. I prefer to buy CDs_____download music from my computer.
in contrast to
as opposed to
in comparison to
120. The number of turtles on the island_____by 70% over the last decade.
has been declining
has been declined
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service