1. Women refugees, asylees, and immigrants or their American-born daughters age 25 and under who wish to pursue education or technical/ certification training through a qualified program.
- Examples of qualified programs include but are not limited to GED, GRE, ESL, college or technical training.- Technical training including but are not limited to: healthcare assistant, computer information systems, pharmacy technician, medical, massage therapy, criminal justice, and paralegal.
2. Scholarship can be used to cover tuition, but also the costs of transportation to the school or program, supplies or child care for when they are attending.
3. Institution must be a two or four-year accredited public nonprofit college, university or vocational/technical school.
4. Awards will not be made for students attending a for-profit institution. 5. Scholarships are to be applied to future tuition costs.
1. Complete all blanks, if answering “none” please indicate with an “N/A.”
2. Include transcripts from the last 2 years of school completed included high school or post-secondary education.
3. Include two letters of recommendation from a teacher, employer, religious leader, etc.
4. Submit the completed application, transcripts, and letter of recommendation to the attention of Samira Harnish.
CLOSING DATE MARCH 1ST, 2019