2019 Ozark Adopt-a-Class
"Facilitating personal connections between members of the business community and Ozark classrooms."
We believe the time spent with your adopted classroom will be both beneficial to you and your business as well as the students of Ozark. Your support helps our students succeed in the classroom!
Ozark Chamber of Commerce businesses are invited to participate in the Adopt-a-Class program for Ozark Schools.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What is involved?
- Agree to participate
- You or your business representative will visit the class and teacher and/or the class and teacher may visit your business
- Share resources and ideas for continued growth and education in the classroom
- Minimum of two planned events as scheduled by you and your teacher (more is encouraged)
Ideas for Adopt-a-Class Partners
- Share information about your business
- Provide nutritious snacks for class
- Play an educational game with the class that is relevant to your business
- Send promotional products to your class
- Provide a service for your teacher and class
- The possibilities are endless so get creative!
Work with your teacher and be as simple or elaborate as you choose. Collaborate with your teacher to determine where your business best fits the classroom curriculum to enhance learning.
To participate complete the form below by August 31, 2019. You will be contacted by an Ozark School District representative in September with your class assignment.
Grade Preference (if any)
School Preference (if any)
Teacher Preference (if any)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Carl G Hefner Enterprise Center.