January 2022 Baltimore Ceasefire 365 Ambassador Application
This is an application to become an Adult or Youth Ambassador for Baltimore Ceasefire 365.
Ambassadors will be responsible for helping with the following:
1. Giving Baltimore clear information about the movement.
2. Getting Baltimore excited about the movement.
3. Inspiring Baltimore to get involved in the movement.
Ambassadors will complete an eight-hour training (6 hours online) to learn how to fulfill these responsibilities at events, on social media, and in other creative ways.
By December 10, 2021, we will let you know if you are being invited to attend a group interview.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for an Ambassador position, you must...
1. Be at least 12 years of age.
2. Complete this application by the DEADLINE: November 30, 2021 at 5pm.
3. Be able to attend a group interview on either December 15th at 6pm-7:30pm, or December 19th at 3pm-4:30pm. The interview will happen on Zoom.
4. Be able to attend the Ambassador training on January 8, 2022 at 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, and 4pm-6pm. The training will happen in those 3 sessions on Zoom. You must be able to attend each session.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service