2021 HPHS Charity Drive Application
Dear Charity Drive Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in the annual Highland Park High School Charity Drive. The application will close at 3:00 pm on September 11, 2020.
Charity Drive events and participation will be governed by rules from the Governor, ISBE, IDPH, and District 113 which continue to evolve. While we don't know what Charity Drive will look like in 2021, we will be working with students and the chosen charity to make 2021 Charity Drive (Jan 19-Feb 13) special.
Due to both school-wide and community-wide support, we have been able to make significant donations to some very worthwhile charities. With this goal in mind, we would like to provide you with some particulars regarding our selection criteria as well as the approximate timetable for the selection process.
Charity Selection Criteria:
• Provide a local connection
• Small to medium-sized charity
• Large percentage of funds goes directly to service or research
(we use the federal guideline of administrative costs being less than or equal to 20%
as a basis for evaluation)
• Ability to provide HP Student Senate with information, connections and/or manpower for
• Provide 501(c)(3) verification
Please remember this is a student-driven process, so the timetable may be adjusted due to school events. Approximate Charity Drive timeline:
• Now - Sep 11 Charity Drive proposals accepted
• Sept Proposals narrowed to the 5-8 charities to be interviewed.
• Oct 5-8 charities interviewed by Senate Board, Sponsors and
Charity Drive Committee to select 3 for ballot.
Charities will be called by committee members with final status.
• Nov School-wide election to determine the winning charity.
All 3 charities will be called with final information.
• Jan 19th - Feb 13th Charity Drive
Once again, thank you for your interest in our Charity Drive efforts.
HPHS Student Senate
Name of Charity
Contact Person Name
Phone Number of Contact Person
Please include area code
Email Address of Contact Person
Having a 501c3 designation is one criterion. Do you currently have that designation which you could supply upon request
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Township High School District 113.