IW-2019 Seattle: Contributor Survey
Infrastructure Week 2019 in Seattle: Interested Participant and Contributor Form #buildfortomorrow
Company / Industry / Background
IW-2019 in Seattle will be open to the public and free to attend! Monday's kick-off event at Optimism Brewing in Cap Hill will open at 5:00, with presentations beginning around 6:00...Q&A Discussion Panel to follow...Donations suggested ($10) for members of 'industry' to help support efforts behind this event. Look forward to hearing from:
- SoundTransit: express buses, light rail, and commuter train services for the central Puget Sound Region
- Commute Seattle: part of Downtown Transportation Alliance (DTA) and ORCA Card Programs
- NW Eco-building Guild: 501(c)(3) community of builders, designers, suppliers, homeowners, and partners concerned with ecological building in the Pacific Northwest
- BLOCK Project: an innovative housing initiative and a community building project, partnered with Facing Homelessness
- Stewardship Partners: creates people-based solutions that engage Puget Sound communities as caretakers of the land and water that sustain us.
- 2030Districts: an interdisciplinary public-private initiative to facilitate sustainable building strategies in downtown Seattle
- Friends of Discovery Park: all-volunteer group formed in 1974 to defend the integrity of Discovery Park
- LIME: founded on a simple idea that all communities deserve access to smart, affordable mobility
- SDOT (tentative): delivering a high-quality transportation system for Seattle
How do you or your organization anticipate contributing to IW-2019? Check all that apply :)
Attend one or more event days
Participate by displaying an exhibit/poster at one or more events
Share a Technical Presentation at Optimism Brewery (15min to showcase a regional Project, Initiative, or novel Technology/Idea)
Join a facility tour (North Transfer Facility, Gas Works Legacy, Brightwater WWTP, West Point WWTP)
Volunteer at an event set-up / tear-down
Sponsorship and/or In-kind Donation to support IW-2019!
Our Organization is unable to participate at IW-2019 at this time :(
All events are free!
...but RSVP is REQUIRED for all facility tours and Mezzanine seating at Optimism Brewing
What Facility Tours are you interested in? (limited space available!)
SPU North Transfer Station (Municipal Solid Water Prcessing Facility) - 5/14 in Fremont - 10AM Morning Tour
SPU North Transfer Station (Municipal Solid Water Prcessing Facility) - 5/14 in Fremont - 1PM Afternoon Tour
Brightwater Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant - 5/15 in Woodinville - 10AM Morning Tour
Brightwater Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant - 5/15 in Woodinville - 1PM Afternoon Tour
West Point Wastewater Treatment Plant - 5/16 in Discovery Park - 10AM Morning Tour
West Point Wastewater Treatment Plant - 5/16 in Discovery Park - 12:30PM Afternoon Tour
None - Likely not attending any limited space tours...
What is ONE question you wish to have answered regarding YOUR public infrastructure, municipal utility services, or ongoing projects observed around Seattle??? (If none, simply put none)
What would you like to see at IW-2019 events? (i.e. Why are you attending, what do you hope to learn or gain? Any comments/questions/feedback?)
We will be following up with interested participants in late April! 'Purchase' tickets (free) with the link below!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service