RRROCA Neighbour Day Grant
The Rocky Ridge, Royal Oak Community Association (RRROCA), wishes to invite all our residents to take part in fun events, activities and group gatherings with their neighbours, on this year’s fourth annual city of Calgary Neighbour Day celebration coming up on June 17th, 2017.
Up to five – $100 grants are available to support RRROCA residents Neighbour Day events.
Neighbour Day was set up in 2013, after the floods as a way to promote community spirit and strengthen neighborhoods.
Also, we strongly believe that besides the fun, you and your neighbours can actually increase the safety of your streets by getting to know each other, and recognizing faces.
Click here for more information on City of Calgary Neighbour Day:
How the funding works:
1. Five $100 grants will be approved on a first come, first served basis. Funding will be reimbursed after the event to beneficiaries who must provide receipts for the items purchased
2. Funding can be used for activities, food, drinks, entertainment, etc., as long as the purchased items can be made accessible to all attendees
3. Please note that funding cannot be used for alcohol
4. Application for funding closes JUNE 1, 2017
5. Please remember to share photos of your community event on our community Facebook
Apply for grant today with the form below:
Are currently a member of RRROCA?
Memberships are voluntary, but required for grant. Annual membership costs only $30 per family. If you are not a member, please sign up here:
How would you spend your $100 grant? Please give a brief description of your event:
I have read and agree to all terms and conditions listed above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service