AGYW Webinar Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in presenting a webinar on the lessons learned from adolescent girls and young women programmes and research. When submitting your ideas, please consider the following questions:
• What evidence, international guidelines, past promising practices or lessons learned informed the initiative?
• How were young women and girls consulted and meaningfully engaged in the design and the implementation of the initiative?
• How does the initiative demonstrate the ways various sectors work cohesively to meet the needs of young women and girls?
• Has the initiative reached some key milestones and has been well documented?
• Has the initiative been evaluated with results that are linked to the prevention of HIV in AGYW? This may include a change story from the girls’ perspective, such as in accessing services that have improved their health and safety, reduced stigma and barriers for AGYW. Some initiatives may demonstrate a positive change in the attitudes by men and boy and/or service providers and the community about AGWY and HIV.
• What valuable lessons learned from the initiative about what had worked well and/or what had not worked well?
Title of the presentation
Presenters' names and organizations
Please briefly describe the specific issues that your initiative aimed to address and rationale for the initiative.
Describe the period, setting, location, key population and activities undertaken.
Describe the products/events that had been created as part of the initiative ie new data, working groups, workshops/training, nationally adapted tools, and facility level SOPS etc.
Describe the most important changes achieved and/or what were the key elements of success ie uptake, retention etc. Provide a summary of any initial evidence and the type of evidence available (quantitative and/or qualitative etc.). The most compelling evidence includes the measurable impact on health and well-being on AGYW.
If you had to implement the intervention again, what would you do differently, what would you replicate, what conditions are necessary to achieve similar results? Were there any unexpected barriers and how did you address them or would have liked to address them?
Please include any available hyperlinks to publications, reports and web story about the initiative.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service