Workforce Matters 2020 Steering Committee Nomination Form
Thank you for taking time to submit a nomination for the Workforce Matters steering committee. Self-nominations and nominations of more than one candidate are also welcome. The deadline for nominations is Thursday, November 21, 2019.
Unless otherwise specified, please answer all questions on behalf of the nominee.
If you experience technical difficulties, contact
1. Nominee name:
2. Nominee Title
3. Nominee foundation/organization:
4. Nominee address (City, State)
5. Does the nominee know s/he has been nominated?
6. Years in philanthropy
7. Experience with workforce issues
8. Involvement with Workforce Matters to date (e.g. participating in events, learning networks, programs, etc.)
9. Reasons nominee would make a good addition to the Workforce Matters steering committee
10. Please provide a brief bio of the nominee (up to 300 words).
Please check all that apply:
Asian or Pacific Islander
Nominated by (include your name and foundation/organization):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Leung Consulting LLC.