Donate to the Nonprofit Wellness pilot project
Seeking: businesses and wellness professionals who want to make a difference for nonprofit workers.
Asking: at least one donation, plus a generous discount offering, for our "wellness webstore" launching in Sept.
(This short form takes about 3 minutes to complete, unless you really obsess over it)
This September, 60 stressed world-changers will test wellness tools intended to boost their physical, mental, and team well-being. Do you want to be among their options to choose from?
Your donation makes an immediate difference in someone's life, and will contribute to research on nonprofits.
Duration of Wellness Pilot:
September 4, 2018 - February 28, 2019.
Audience and Marketing:
* These 60 people work at 12 groups (82% female, 65% people of color, 52% earn <$75K/yr, 20% chronic illness).
* They work on stressful, world-changing issues; no wonder physical, mental and team health is needed.
* Your business (or its contractors) can come do group presentations at these 12 offices.
* We hope you'll let us help market your business/brand via email, web & social media.
Evaluation: We will be professionally evaluating this project, including surveying your business to measure your results and gather feedback for moving forward. Thank you for caring for society's caretakers!
The NonprofitWellness.org Team
*The 12 organizations are: The Advancement Project, Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance, First Focus, Florida House DC, Free Minds Book Club, German Marshall Fund of the U.S., Justice Policy Institute, National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, Reading Partners DC, Tahirih Justice Center and UndocuBLACK.
1. Business name
2. Wellness specialty & website
3. Please describe consulting, classes, goods & services that will be donated to individuals or groups between Sept - Dec 2018:
Please specify type of support in "Other" below and in the next question...We'll contact you to confirm and get more details on how participants redeem.
FOR INDIVIDUAL: Private Coaching (note specialty area & number of hours)
FOR INDIVIDUAL: Studio passes and classes (generous intro-packages preferred)
FOR INDIVIDUAL: Physical Goods & products (eg. yoga mats, running shoes, standing desks, bike helmets)
FOR INDIVIDUAL: Online resources (eg. subscriptions, apps, webinars, or memberships behind paywall)
FOR GROUP: We’ll host a class for nonprofit workers at our studio/site
FOR GROUP: I will go personally to lead a group session with nonprofit staff @ their office
FOR GROUP: I will find or send an expert to lead sessions w/staff @ their office
4. How many products/classes/hours are you contributing, and what's the value?
THIS CAN BE A DRAFT but it's ultimately for the Webstore listing: We need to know how many INDIVIDUAL or GROUP items/packages you are providing, and the retail value of those items. Please include language or "taglines" that you want included in your summary.
5. We'll also offer discounts to our 60-person cohort, for those who didn't get the donated item but want to redeem your services. What discount can you offer?
6. We want to promote you, too. Which of your social media accounts may we tag or link to (Insta, FB, Twitter)?
7. Contact name & Phone number
8. Your admin/HQ physical address
9. Neighborhood where the donated services are (or can be) offered:
DC Southeast: Anacostia, Congress Heights
DC Southeast: Capitol Hill, Navy Yard
DC Southwest: Waterfront
DC Northeast: Capitol Hill, H Street, NoMa
DC Northeast: Brookland
DC Northwest: Downtown
DC Northwest: Dupont, Logan
DC Northwest: U Street, Shaw, Bloomingdale
DC Northwest: Foggy Bottom, Georgetown
DC Northwest: Woodley, Cleveland
DC Northwest: Tenley, Friendship
VA Falls Church
VA Tyson's Corner
MD Prince George's County
MD Bethesda, Chevy Chase
MD Silver Spring, Takoma, Wheaton
10. Why are you interested in participating in a project like this?
11. What would you like to learn? (Any other comments or questions?)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nonprofit Comfort.