Please ensure you answer or select all required (* starred) questions and ensure you click submit on the final page or the form will not be sent. You will receive an email confirmation if submission was successful.
Standard Entry: (Admin Fee Payable)Initial entry made between 15/08/19 and 31/08/19Payment made either in full or admin fee + one tournament fee paid by 07/09/19 (Either transfer made to bank or cheque with the treasurer)
All entries made after the final entry date of 31/08/2019 will incur a further £30 surcharge which must be paid with your initial entry fee asap after entering.
5 tournaments are scheduled for each division, with teams expected to attend 4 dates. Teams should play each other twice throughout the course of the season. Each team can expect a minimum of 3 games per tournament.
Division 1 and 2:One outdoor tournament (Collingwood dock), followed by 4 indoor tournament dates at Stockport Grand Central.Estimated 10 minute halves and shot clock.
Division 3 and 4:One outdoor tournament (Collingwood dock), followed by 4 indoor tournament dates at Cheadle life leisure.Estimated 8 minute halves, no shot clock.
Unfortunately, due to increases in the cost of pool hire and fewer pools being available to use this year, the entry costs have increased. We have tried to minimise the fee whilst still providing suitable venues and adequate game time for each division. The tournament fees are the minimum necessary to cover the costs of booking the league. See division details for the specific costs of each league.
The league structure is subject to change dependent on the number of entries received in each division.
Dates:Tournament 1: 06/10/2019 - Collingwood Dock, Liverpool (2 pitches, 5/6 games each). Tournament 2: 12/10/2019 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 3: 23/11/2019 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 4: 04/01/2020 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 5: 25/01/2020 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)
Please ensure you state in the appropriate box if there are any tournaments in the list you cannot make and why you cannot make it.
Dates:Tournament 1: 06/10/2019 - Collingwood Dock, Liverpool (2 pitches, 5/6 games each)Tournament 2: 02/11/2019 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 3: 14/12/2019 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 4: 01/02/2020 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)Tournament 5: 29/02/2020 - Grand Central, Stockport (3/4 games each)
Dates:Tournament 1:12/10/2019 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 26/10/2019 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 3: 07/12/2019 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 4: 01/02/2020 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 5: 22/02/2020 - Life Leisure, Cheadle
Dates:Tournament 1:12/10/2019 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 02/11/2019 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 3: 30/11/2019 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 4: 25/01/2020 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 5: 29/02/2020 - Life Leisure, Cheadle
2. All competitors must be members of your club and your club must be affiliated to British Canoeing for the whole season or have alternative insurance arrangements in place. Competitors do not need to be British Canoeing Comprehensive members. We do not ask for team/squad lists and there is no limit to the number of players that can play in any particular team throughout a season.
3. All teams should provide a referee at any tournament they attend of a level appropriate to the league they are competing in, for reference this is the expected minimum level:Division 1: Grade 2Division 2: Grade 3Division 3: Grade 4Division 4: Grade 4 (although a G3/4 theory pass is acceptable)The league reserves the right to impose fines (usually league point deductions) for failure to provide a referee of sufficient standard/capability.
4. Pool fees will still be due If your team fails to attend a tournament, regardless of notice given.
5. A discount to the value of the Admin fee can be applied if the team is paying all their season pool fees up front. For this to apply though the entry form must be received by the league before the entry deadline as stated above and the cheque/bank transfer must be received by the treasurer before the 1st September
6. University teams MUST pay all up front or have paid the full amount by/at the first tournament they attend. No exceptions. They will only benefit from the discount like other teams if paid up by 1st September.
7. We accept that there may be a requirement or benefit for club members competing in higher regional divisions to 'play down' in a lower division. This can help the development of players and ensure fixtures can be fulfilled. Teams should make the tournament organiser aware of any players 'playing down' Teams should only have one player playing down in any one match. The player is expected to play at an equivalent level to the division being played. Tournament organisers have the authority to scratch matches if they feel teams are not abiding by the spirit of 'playing down'. Teams will be able to refer this to the League Coordinator if they feel a decision is unfair.
8. In line with the NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit and British Canoeing recommendations, we require any person who wishes to engage in video or photography to register with the tournament organiser prior to carrying out such photography. If you are concerned about photography taking place please inform the tournament organiser.