Please ensure you answer or select all required (* starred) questions or the form will not allow you to progress onto the next page and ensure you click submit on the final page or the form will not be sent, you will receive an email confirmation if submission was successful.
Discount Applicable: (i.e. No Admin fee required)Initial Entry Closing date: Discount Deadline extended to 31/08/17 due to unknown national league dates!Payment in full made by Date: 10/09/2017 (Either transfer made to bank or cheque with the treasurer)
BUTAll entries made after the final entry date of 31/08/2017 will incur a further £30 surcharge which must be paid with your initial entry fee asap after entering.
Division 1:We expect 6 Teams in Div 1 and will therefore have 2 tournaments, if more teams enter further tournaments can be added as required.
Division 2:We expect to be a 10 team league, although contingency for 12 teams is allowed.10 team League: 6 tournaments total, everyone attends 4. Play everyone twice. Min 4 Games per team per Tournament.12 team league: 2 seeding tournaments, division splits into 2 groups of six. Attend 2 further tournaments and play everyone in your group twice. (Upper tier tournaments at Stockport, lower tier at Cheadle). 5 Games per team at every tournament.
Divisions 3 & 4:We expect to be 8 team leagues, with 5 tournaments scheduled, each team attending 4. Min 3 games per team per tournament.If more entries are received than expected these can be expanded as required, new dates will be booked where possible.
Dates:Tournament 1: 21/10/17 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 16/12/17 - Grand Central, Stockport
However if we get more entries than expected the division will be expanded and more tournaments added for the new year, we will let you know as soon after entries close as we can.
Dates:Tournament 1: 14/10/2017 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 21/10/2017 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 3: 28/10/2017 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 4: 09/12/2017 - Grand Central, StockportTournament 5: 24/02/2018 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 6: 24/03/2018 - Grand Central, Stockport
When entering you agree that you are able to attend ALL of the dates listed above as a 12 team league will not allow for choosing which you wish to attend.
Dates:Tournament 1: 21/10/2017 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 02/12/2017 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 3: 20/01/2018 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 4: 03/02/2018 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 5: 17/02/2018 - Fenton Manor, Stoke-on-Trent
Please ensure you state in the appropriate box if there are any tournaments in the list you cannot make and why you cannot make it.
Dates:Tournament 1: 14/10/2017 - Collingwood Dock, LiverpoolTournament 2: 04/11/2017 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 3: 25/11/2017 - Fenton Manor, Stoke-on-TrentTournament 4: 27/01/2017 - Life Leisure, CheadleTournament 5: 24/02/2017 - Fenton Manor, Stoke-on-Trent
2. All competitors must be members of your club and your club must be affiliated to British Canoeing for the whole season or have alternative equivalent insurance arrangements in place. Competitors do not need to be individual British Canoeing Comprehensive members. We do not ask for team/squad lists and there is no limit to the number of players that can play in any particular team throughout a season.
3. All teams should provide a referee at any tournament they attend of a level appropriate to the league they are competing in, for reference this is the expected minimum level:Division 1: Grade 2Division 2: Grade 3Division 3: Grade 4Division 4: Grade 4 (although a G3/4 theory pass is acceptable)The league reserves the right to impose fines (usually league point deductions) for failure to provide a referee of sufficient standard/capability.
4. Pool fees will still be due If your team fails to attend a tournament, regardless of notice given.
5. A discount to the value of the Admin fee can be applied if the team is paying all their season pool fees up front. For this to apply though the entry form must be received by the league before the first entry deadline as stated above and the cheque/bank transfer must be received by the treasurer before the 1st September 2017.
6. University teams MUST pay all up front or have paid the full amount by/at the first tournament they attend. No exceptions. They will only benefit from the discount like other teams if paid up by 1st September.
7. We accept that there may be a requirement or benefit for club members competing in higher regional divisions to 'play down' in a lower division. This can help the development of players and ensure fixtures can be fulfilled. Teams should make the tournament organiser aware of any players 'playing down' Teams should only have one player playing down in any one match. The player is expected to play at an equivalent level to the division being played. Tournament organisers have the authority to scratch matches if they feel teams are not abiding by the spirit of 'playing down'. Teams will be able to refer this to the League Coordinator if they feel a decision is unfair.
8. In line with the NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit and British Canoeing recommendations, we require any person who wishes to engage in video or photography to register with the tournament organiser prior to carrying out such photography. If you are concerned about photography taking place please inform the tournament organiser.