INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Answer ALL REQUIRED QUESTIONS, these will be indicated by an *. REQUIRED QUESTIONS are located throughout the application. Keep clicking the "NEXT" button all the way to the end of the application.
2. Click the "SUBMIT" button. NOTE: The SUBMIT button MUST be clicked in order to be able to edit at a later time, otherwise, all work will be lost.
4. An automatic confirmation email will be generated to the email address you will be asked to provide below. We won't be able to generate another confirmation email link for you. Be sure to provide a valid email address and check the spelling.
5. Check your junk mail or clutter box if you don't find it in your inbox. 5. Confirmation email will come from the sender: GOOGLE FORMS.
6. Subject will read: LEADERSHIP LAS VEGAS CLASS OF 2019 APPLICATION
7. The body of the email will contain a colored box that says EDIT RESPONSE. Clicking on this link will take you to your application to make your edits or complete the application. IMPORTANT: CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON AGAIN for the changes to be saved.
8. If you employer blocks this type of link a personal email should be used and you will need to complete at home.
9. SAVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Use the EDIT RESPONSE link each time you want to make changes your application.
SELECTION CRITERIA: - All applicants must have primary residence in the Las Vegas Valley. - Leadership Las Vegas seeks individuals who have: - A commitment to remain in the community for at least three years. - The commitment to allocate the time and energy necessary to complete the program with the full support of their employer. - Demonstrated commitment through past and present community involvement and/or an expressed desire for community involvement. - Demonstrated capacity for leadership within their own organizations through significant achievements. - A concern about the future of the Las Vegas community and a personal desire to help shape that future. LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. The Leadership Las Vegas Class of 2019 will represent the diversity of the greater Las Vegas community. -Finalists must attend a personal interview. -Interviews will only be held between July 10 and July 19, 2018. -All applicants will receive final written notification of their selection status by Tuesday, August 7, 2018. Application Deadline: Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 4:00 PM
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT:Lisa GoughLeadership Las Vegas Program Manager Lisa@Leadership.Vegas 702-641-5822