Admission Form - VOLT Online Workshop Series
The VOLT Online Workshop Series helps teachers understand the various ways in which different technologies can be used for content delivery, learner support, differentiating instruction, formative and summative evaluation, and classroom engagement. This program also prepares teachers with the digital competencies required to ensure they are able to meet the requirements of an increasingly technology enhanced classroom, even after the COVID-19 crises is past. The program introduces teachers to adopting more student-centered approaches, and move away from the traditional teacher-centered approach, to empower learners and promote student agency.
-Certificate from University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education (PennGSE)
- New understanding of learner needs in a post-Covid world
- A keen appreciation learning theories and methods to help design learning environments
- Grasp how technologically designed learning environments address important learning challenges
- Evaluate how these learning environments and applications have and have not helped learning and how they can be improved
Penn’s Graduate School of Education has retained its #2 position in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 rankings for graduate schools of education. Grounded in a commitment to research, Penn GSE is an Ivy League school committed to finding solutions to the challenges facing education. Penn GSE offers a vibrant array of high-quality degree programs in education research and practice.
On completion of the Course, participants will receive a Certificate from PennGSE.
Feel free to call on +918424061377 in case of any queries.
Name of Organisation/School/Institute
Declaration and Terms & Conditions (By Clicking on SUBMIT I declare that)
1. I am an Adult and fully eligible to fill the above forms and submit this declaration which shall have the effect of binding me with the detailed terms and conditions specified herein.
2. The information provided by me in the above application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
3. I understand that it is an offence to submit false information in support of admission to an education or training program and agree that, if, at any stage, any information provided by me in the application form is detected to be false or misleading, my application will be rejected, any offer of admission will be withdrawn and admission or any other benefit if already granted will be treated as cancelled, without any prior notice or information, and the matter may be reported to the concerned law enforcement agencies.
4. I am aware that the information provided by me will be archived by the ABEA for verification or any other academic purposes and I consent to the same.
5. I am willing to submit any further document or information as may be desired for the purpose of admission to the workshop.
6. I am aware that I do not qualify for admission to the workshop merely by submitting this application form and that my admission shall be at the consideration of the ABEA and subject to fulfilment of all the criteria and requirements as may be prescribed from time to time, payment of fees and any other conditions as may be required or conveyed by the ABEA.
7. I am aware that ABEA may discontinue this workshop at any time for non-receipt of sufficient number of admissions or any other reasons. I acknowledge and accept the rights of ABEA to terminate or cancel any application or admission at its own discretion without any compensation of any kind.
8. I hereby agree to this workshop, my admission to the same and all matters connected therewith or incidental thereto to be governed under and construed by the Laws of the Republic of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
9. I hereby authorize ABEA to send informations, circulars, notifications etc. through mail, sms, letters etc. on my contact details shared with ABEA.
10. I am aware that ABEA has the right to use the photographs and testimonials in relation to the Workshop on their social media
11. I have read, understood and agree to abide by the above terms & conditions.
I accept the Declaration and Terms & Conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Aditya Birla World Academy.