The NC International Festival - April 2 and 3 - 2022 PERFORMERS REGISTRATION-FREE PARTICIPATION
SAT . SUN . April 2 and 3- Jim Graham Building - State Fairgrounds
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First Name Last Name
Email-please double check for accuracy
Email-please double check for accuracy
Cell Phone Number of Contact Person
COUNTRY REPRESENTED OR CULTURAL GROUP
Name of Your Group
What type of dance will you presenting: Example: Flamenco, Salsa, traditional dance etc..
Participation Interest - choose as many as you like - more details will follow regarding each selection - Rules and due dates will be sent asap with more details once your registration is approved.
MAIN STAGE DANCE PERFORMANCE - 13 AND UP
MAIN STAGE AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION-13 AND UP
MAIN STAGE DANCE COMPETITION- 13 AND UP
MAIN STAGE FOLKLORIC FASHION SHOW- 13 AND UP
MAIN STAGE PERFORMANCE - CHILDREN - 12 AND UNDER
OPENING PARADE (SAT NOV 13)
BANDS - 13 AND UP
Comments/Concerns/Questions or please write to
This registration will provide us with the info we need. Our office will be in touch asap. Please feel free to call 919-606-0647 if you have questions. (
) We look forward to having you at our signature event!
GENERAL: This application is free - please be as specific and accurate as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO NON-PROFIT CULTURAL GROUPS then open to the public
IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
THIS FORM IS DUE: APRIL 1, 2021
PAYMENT IS DUE: LOOK FOR DETAILS IN CONFIRMATION EMAIL
FOOD/DESSERTS VENDORS: PERMITS AND CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE ARE DUE AUG 1, 2021
1. Once you have registered, we will send you a confirmation and invoice with due dates and details.
2. Space is limited and once you are accepted and have paid, NO REFUNDS will be issued. We turn down other people once we save your spot.
3. Please make sure you answer every question.
4. FLAGS: Please plan on having a flag of the country you are representing along with the USA's flag. (UN recognized flag)
5. Send payment to: NC Vibes: 1537 The Arts Dr. Raleigh NC 27603 (or email pdf to
) NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE. (We are NOT accepting Credit Card Payments)
6. Performances – Open to all artists - free to participate and promote your business and group
7. This is a friendly event that celebrates Raleigh and its welcoming spirit, any confrontations or problems will be addressed immediately by the organizer. Arguments and negative behavior in public are NOT permitted during the event. NC Vibes reserves the right to have the vendor removed from the grounds if behavior deemed inappropriate. No refunds will be issued in this case. VENDORS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT BY Raleigh Police Department if any confrontation or rude, inappropriate, or aggressive behavior.
8. We will be sending confirmations, invoices, and information by email. If you don't hear from us please contact Bearta email:
or call 919-606-0647
9. Please note that NCVIBES has the right to approve food items served during the event. Deviation from approved menus, deemed unapproved by audits will result in dismissal on the spot. NO Exceptions.
10. Vendors are required to be ready to serve food by 10:00 and stay open until 9:00 pm. Vendors are not allowed to pack up and leave before 9:00 pm.
11. The organizer reserves the right to assign vendor spots. If a vendor changes spots without permission, they will be escorted out of the festival.
12. A Certificate of Insurance is required from food vendors naming both the City of Raleigh and NC Vibes - please make sure you turn in your paperwork.
In order to process your application, we will need a reliable contact email for your vendor. This email is how all-important information will be sent out from this point forward. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL and CELL number are ACCURATE.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in our event, “physical distancing” must always be practiced, and face coverings worn to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, ACS has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in any events. By attending our event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR: Participants agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and I willingly engage in this event.
RELEASE AND WAIVER.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST THE ORGANIZERS AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY. BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME AND DATE
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service