CAHPERD 2019 State Conference - February 21-23 Hyatt Regency Orange County Conference Center 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
Monica O'Rourke, PhDFuture Professional Liaison, CAHPERDProfessor of KinesiologyCalifornia Baptist University951.343.5562 * email@example.com
1. MEMBERSHIP. You must be a current or new CAHPERD Member now and at the time of the conference (Feb. 21, 2019). Not a member? Join here...https://www.cahperd.org/Public/Membership/Public/Member_Benefits.aspx
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2019. Late submissions are accepted but priority will be given to on-time applicants.
3. COMPLETE WAIVER FORM. Once application is complete, "conditional acceptance" will be given pending receipt of your CAHPERD 2019 conference registration fee waiver (which will be sent to you). *If conference registration fee waiver form is not received by Jan 16, you will be removed from "pending" list and you will not be eligible to volunteer.
4. APPROVAL. Once fee waiver is received, allow 2-3 weeks for formal acceptance.
5. VOLUNTEER DUTY ASSIGNMENT. By applying you are willing to serve any day of the conference. We will do our best to accommodate requests but there are no guarantees. Volunteer duty, days, and times, will be announced before or by January, 18.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE THIS CONFERENCE SUCCESSFUL!