Residents and Fellowship Website Feedback Survey
We would like to understand what is most helpful to residents and fellows when using the Loma Linda University Health website. Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your feedback is appreciated and will help make our residency and fellowship websites as useful as possible for users.
1. What best identifies you?
2. As a prospective resident/fellow how often you visit the residencies and fellowships programs sites on
3. As a current resident/fellow how often you visit the residencies and fellowships programs sites on
1-5 times per month
6-10 times per month
10+ times per month
4. As a prospective applicant what factors did you use to compare programs? (Mark all that apply)
Compensation and benefits
5. When looking for residency or fellowship programs on the web, what are some search terms that you used or would use to find a program?
6. What content/resources/features do you think would be most helpful to a prospective applicant on our residency/fellowship sites?
7. Overall, how easy was it to find the information you were looking for on the residency/fellowship sites?
Not easy at all
Easiest to use
8. Why did you choose to come to Loma Linda University Health?
9. Additional Comments / Feedback
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Loma Linda University.